[ic] User Contributions

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 7 11:14:00 2003

> 1.  I am new to Interchange, and I was wondering if there is a place to
> find user contributions or mods for Interchange?  I can't seem to
> find any place with this info.

Nowhere specific. It would be nice to have a central repository. Said that,
If one was to make a big mod, and do a write up (instructions) I am sure the
below mentioned rtmf site would link to it, as a resource.

> 2.  Is there a user Forum instead of this email list?  I can't find where
> to search this list for 2003 postings.

Forum:
http://www.interchangeville.com/forum/index.php

Mixed Collections:
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/index.html

As for finding 2003 postings, I find that you must include the year too.

search for "common adjust 2003"

Good Luck! Paul