[ic] [item-accessories] to display selected value without select box

Andy Mayer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed May 7 11:29:01 2003

Hi,

I am trying to use [item-accessories] to display the selected attribute
value on my checkout page. My attribute is called "media" and I have
successfully set the system up to display a pull down list of media
types by using the tag:

	[item-accessories media]

My problem is that I cannot get the system to display just the selected
valued *without* a pull down list of options. After reading the docs it
seems possible as follows:

	[item-accessories attribute=media type=display]

But this displays nothing for me. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Andy