[ic] nothing

Philip S. Hempel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu May 15 18:59:01 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 13:42, Jerry wrote:
> [...]

I am using a strict demo from 4.9 (foundation) just with the data from
the store right now. Only thing that is not demo is the database defines
and the database is not exactly the 4.9 demo database (upgraded from
4.8). On the live store I am using a slightly modded demo, with very few
tweaks running 4.8.

I took the demo store and replaced mine for testing on the 4.9 setup. I
built the live store with the 4.5 demo and have worked in some of the
changes that have been done during each change up to 4.8.

Is it possible to define this somewhere in the metas? I will look.

Thanks again
PSH

--
Philip S. Hempel