[ic] Authorize.net E-Checks

Philip S. Hempel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 16 19:24:00 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 15:55, Terral Artis wrote:
> Can you use the e-check feature from Authorize.net in Interchange?
>
> Thanks,

IIRC, you can modify the module to pass the variables from the site
(check data and "check" instead of "credit") to authorize.net. I am
implementing CVV2 support and trankey in the module and on the order
page as well for this. The only thing that IC looks for is a OK from the
payment center to complete the charge.

All this is theory for me, but just looking over the payment module(s)
it looks as if CVV2 and Checks should work just by passing the info from
the checkout to the payment center.

Let me know if you add the support for checks, I can give you what I
have for the CVV2, hopefully someone will decide to add this in the
payment module by default.

--
Philip S. Hempel
debian/rules