[ic] Authorize.net E-Checks

Dwayne interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri May 23 12:18:00 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 19:23, Philip S. Hempel wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-05-16 at 15:55, Terral Artis wrote:
> > Can you use the e-check feature from Authorize.net in Interchange?
> >
> > Thanks,
>
> IIRC, you can modify the module to pass the variables from the site
> (check data and "check" instead of "credit") to authorize.net. I am
> implementing CVV2 support and trankey in the module and on the order
> page as well for this. The only thing that IC looks for is a OK from the
> payment center to complete the charge.

I'm in the process of doing this with SurePay and TeleCheck right now,
but this may be relevant to your question. Check requests go through the
same gateway with them as credit card requests, and get similar
fashion. (YMMV).

On a related note, is this an appropriately ICish way of doing things?
I'm more a perl guy than an IC guy at this point, but it seems to make
sense to have all the gateway code in the payment module, whether credit
card or check.

- Dwayne