[ic] Installation Dependencies

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue May 20 22:31:01 2003

What platform is the most stable/recommended for a production server?  I'd
like to keep current if possible, but not at the expense of stability.

Thanks!

|---------+-------------------------------------->
|         |           Jon Jensen                 |
|         |           <jon@endpoint.com>         |
|         |           Sent by:                   |
|         |           interchange-users-admin@icd|
|         |           evgroup.org                |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |           05/20/2003 05:48 PM        |
|         |           Please respond to          |
|         |           interchange-users          |
|---------+-------------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       interchange-users@icdevgroup.org                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [ic] Installation Dependencies                                                               |

On Tue, 20 May 2003 John_Delisle@ceridian.ca wrote:

> I'm installing interchange on a fresh RedHat 9 box, and I'm missing
certain
> dependencies.

Red Hat 9's Perl is threaded and will not work properly with Interchange.
For discussion see:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-May/033265.html
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-May/033396.html

Someday we'll get new RPMs posted to the icdevgroup.org website, but it
hasn't happened yet.

Jon

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are considered
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed (intended).
This communication is subject to agent/client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient (received in error) or
the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately.