[ic] signio decline=0 result gets charged

jefficdg at sudjam.com jefficdg at sudjam.com
Sun Nov 2 16:49:21 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm having a problem with Verisign/Signio module processing a transaction and
getting no result from the pfpro binary. I've searched all the past archives,
found a couple of people who mentioned they had the problem but haven't come
across any resolutions.

We're really stressing, out of 50 orders a day, lets say we get a bunch
declined from the verisign fraud filters, then 10 good ones go through.  Out of
10 we have 5 that are billed and show up as a pending interchange order.  The
other 5 are is no where land, they show as billed in verisign manager with a
result of 0, order#, but it's no where to be found in interchange.  I turned on
debugging and saw the following.

My first problem was I was getting -13 from the PFProAPI, which anoid me, I
disabled that and used the binary, I thought there was a problem getting the
result so I rewrote the payment call so it does data on commandline and then
pipes the result out. I'm still having the same problem.  See sample debug
output below.

Any suggestions would be helpful, since we are now live with this problem.

thanks
Jeff

EXAMPLE CUSTOMER ORDER:
Vend::Payment:debug: signio query: {
  'SHIPTOZIP' => '91205',
  'ORIGID' => '03110300313027609',
  'AMT' => '26.00',
  'STREET' => '520 E. Broadway Ste 202',
  'EMAIL' => 'jeff at sudjam.com',
  'COMMENT1' => undef,
  'PWD' => 'password',
  'COMMENT2' => undef,
  'TRXTYPE' => 'S',
  'USER' => 'domain',
  'EXPDATE' => '0704',
  'PARTNER' => 'VeriSign',
  'ACCT' => '5490xxxxxxxxxxxx',
  'ZIP' => '10471',
  'VENDOR' => '',
  'TENDER' => 'C'
}

Vend::Payment:debug: signio STDIN call: /usr/bin/pfpro payflow.verisign.com
443 "SHIPTOZIP=91205&ORIGID=03110300313027609&AMT=26.00&STREET=520 E Broadway
Ste
202&EMAIL=jeff at sudjam.com&COMMENT1=&PWD=password&COMMENT2=&TRXTYPE=S&USER=domain
&EXPDATE=0704&PARTNER=VeriSign&ACCT=5490xxxxxxxxxxxx&ZIP=91205&VENDOR=&TENDER=C"
 60 |
Vend::Payment:debug: signio decline=0 result:
Vend::Payment:debug: signio decline=0 result: {
  'ICSTATUS' => 'success',
  'MStatus' => 'success',
  'pop.status' => 'success'
}

Vend::Order:debug: route failed: log
Vend::Order:debug: checking route log for transactions