[ic] OT: Alternatives to Red Hat

Terry & Sue Montana smontana at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 5 08:33:39 EST 2003

Nicholas,

At the time it was my first experience with Interchange. Needles to say, my
client and I were very impressed with the program but we had problems
running it on FreeBSD (we were using FreeBSD with other applications so it
seemed appropriate to try and use it with Interchange). At the end of the
day it was just a simple solution to switch to Red Hat.

Terry