[ic] read-only table?

Grant listbox at email.com
Wed Nov 5 16:54:58 EST 2003

I have a table called ebay_variable.  It's gdbm and txt files are chmod 660
and I have:

[tag flag write]ebay_listed ebay_variable inventory[/tag]

in the same page that I'm using the following code:

[tmp hide][data table="ebay_variable" field="value" key="counter" value="1"
increment="1"][/tmp]

When that code is executed I get this in my error.log:

Attempt to set ebay_variable::value::counter in read-only table

I have no trouble writing to other tables.  What could the problem be?

- Grant