[ic] Convert To MySQL outsource

Admin admin at mediaservices.net
Sun Nov 16 21:45:21 EST 2003

Hey all,

I have a interchange catalog running for a family member's web store. He has
increased the product line to thousands of items and has HUGE transactions
and orderline tables. Currently using the built in GDBM database, we want to
change the store to use MySQL for speed reasons.

In short, I do not have time and rather outsource this conversion.

Please respond back privately, NOT BY LIST, with quotes and references to do
this conversion for us.

We have added numerous fields to the products.txt DB some other tables have
added fields.

Using IC 4.6.5 on a RH 7.2 box with MySQL installed (we own/in-house the
server).

Thanks in advance

Thank You
Russ Smith