[ic] theriverco.com (Resetting Admin Password)

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Mon Nov 24 18:14:45 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:03:43 -0500, max4pep at cox.net wrote:

>That did not help -- Who is the technical support for interchange shopping cart.  I really need help!
>
>I need to get my shopping cart setup - I am loosing customers here.
>
>Please I need to have someone from technical suport to help out get my shopping cart up and running.
>
>Thank you,
>Portia

This kind of "request" seems to occur periodically, and I suspect
that the poster is usually under the misapprehension that the request
is being directed to his webhost, from whom such support could be
expected.

Did you simply click a link on your host's page to send this mail?
And did you expect that mail to go to your webhost's support team?
If so then you need to "name and shame" your host because that
amounts to deception. If not, then you need to take note of what
others have said here about the principles of "free software" and
voluntary help.

-
Cheers
Lyn St George