[ic] Undefined catalog error

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Sat Nov 29 20:54:24 EST 2003

IC version 4.9.9 installed from RPMs onto RedHat 7.3 server with Apache
1.3.27, postgresql v 7.3.4.

I ran makecat and all went fine except I had to run the createdb command
manually so I could specify the -U switch in it.  I started IC with
/etc/init.d/interchange start and it started right up.

I get the following error on the catalog I just created:
Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/madame-s

The foundation demo, installed from the foundation-demo RPM runs fine,
though.

Any help on why it thinks the catalog is /cgi-bin/madame-s rather than
just madame-s (as I would believe it should be)?  Is this a bug or is
there something I did wrong in the setup?

Thanks, Peter