[ic] Where are Mail_List headings stored?

AS news1 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Oct 5 10:58:57 EDT 2003

Jon,
	Thanks for your reply, could you please elaborate a little for
me. I cannot see the file mv_metadata.asc and I cannot see how to edit
the table from the Admin UI.

When using Admin I have headings such as Orders, Customers, Items,
Content, Design, Merchandising, Reports and Administration. I do not see
tables under any of these?

Unfortunately interchange is supplied by my ISP as a service so it is
not my installation on the server, it is my ISPs installation that I am
trying to sort out.

Best regards,
Andy.