[ic] SSL Certificate , hosting , payment gateway and Merchant Account

Andre Bunting andre at linux.co.tt
Tue Oct 7 00:23:15 EDT 2003

I haven't used interchange in ages.. I am looking to get back into it...

I have been reading up on SSL Certificates at Geotrust and I am unsure
whats the best option to go for a small or medium size Interchange
Site...

I have made up my mind to go with zolotek.net they seem to be reasonable
for 50usd a month hosting.

I am a bit not sure on who to choice for a payment gateway and a
Merchant Account.

Any suggest would be nice... also the Merchant account company must
allow non-americans to have an account with them..

Thanks in Advance..

Andre