[ic] Paysystems.com

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Sat Oct 11 15:07:33 EDT 2003

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:53:40 -0400
<shawn at stuckinrealtime.us> wrote:

> > Can you post your code for the community to see?
> >
> >-Ron
>
> Well, I guess now is a good time to ask this question.
>
> How does one submit code? I have a payment module for Eprocess also.

I suggest to put it on your website and post the URL here with
a short description and a link to the Eprocess site.
If you choose GPL as license for your module and it is following
the "guidelines" for payment modules, the ICDEVGROUP may consider
to add it to 4.9.x.

Bye
	Racke

Interchange Development Team