[ic] [button] tag end [history-scan] tag issue.

Danilo Ingami kosmo at trslab.it
Sat Oct 11 18:32:25 EDT 2003

Hi list members, I've some problems with the [button] and [history-scan]
tags.

I' want to make a button in my basket.html that drive back the users to
the page that they  come from.
After a search in the archive I've found some informatoin ad I've used
this code.

        [button
          text="Continue shopping"
          src="misc/pulsante_continua_acquisti.gif"
            hidetext=1
            form=search_return
        ]
          [bounce href='[history-scan
        exclude="^/js|^/css|^/ord" default=index]']
          mv_nextpage=nothing
        [/button]

But I've get an unexpected behavior.
this code don't generate any javascript code and don't bring me to the
page where I come from.

Anyone have any idea or suggest about it?
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance
danilo