[ic] Options or accessories?

Anthony Minero anthony at urbanscooters.com
Mon Sep 8 10:04:30 EDT 2003

First off,  4.8.7 and MySQL.

I have been trying to figure out the options and accessories for my products
and am getting confused. I've read through these pages
http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags04%2e01
And some others on options and I can't decide whether to use options or
accessories or both?

I have some simple options set up in the options.txt file and some work but
some don't change the price when they are selected. I also set up colors
using the accessories tag and pulling from the colors field using this
[item-accessories color]. These show up in the product page but don't get
carried over to the cart. I saw that I need to add  [item-modifier color] to
the order pages but I don't see where the orders.html page or the
process.html page are. Where do I add the  [item-modifier color] tag?

I guess I need to add a few options for each and I'm wondering what the best
way to do this is:

Right now I have
Color
Size
And like 3 checkbox options that are basically upsells that I want to add
right under the size and color pull downs. When these are selected it should
add the price of that upsell to the total and show it on the checkout pages.

Could someone please help me out with this?

--
Anthony