[ic] Process return credit to credit card through IC?

Joe D. Trent jtrent at bighambrothers.com
Fri Sep 5 17:46:02 EDT 2003

Hey,

I've looked through the archives and have tried to find it in my catalog --
is there a provision to process a credit for returned merchandise through
IC? It looks like otherwise that I'll need to call the customer and get the
cc number to make a manual credit. I also don't want to automatically accept
a return (I'd like to approve it first), but I think I can modify the
language in the process_return.html and confirmation email to indicate that.

Thanks for the help,

Joe D. Trent