[ic] if-statement for "dealer" field in userdb?

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Fri Sep 26 16:51:24 EDT 2003

Quoting Jürgen R. Plasser <plasser at hexagon.at> :
>Hi Ton,
>
>--On 26.09.2003 08:59 +0200 Ton Verhagen wrote:
>
>>>[if scratch dealer]
>>>*
>>>*
>>>*
>>>[else]
>>>*
>>>*
>>>*
>>>[/else]
>>>[/if]
>
>This doesn't work for me.
>
>I have tried with scratch and value and I have the entry in the
>catalog.cfg too (UserDB    default    scratch       "dealer price_level
>credit_limit").
>
>Jürgen

Jürgen, please be assured that the following code does work for me:

[if scratch dealer]
     DEALER
[else]
     NO DEALER
[/else]
[/if]

I have tested it again on the live demo at the ICDEVGROUP website.

What is your problem exactly?

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting