[ic] mod_interchange and socket permissions

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Sat Sep 27 14:51:29 EDT 2003

Hi

I've installed mod_interchange and it works - but only if I manually change
the permissions of interchange's socket.

Interchange is run as usera.groupa.
Apache runs as userb.groupb.

For mod_interchange to work I have to chown the socket usera.groupb and chmod
to 0666 on every restart of Interchange.

Could I put this in a configuration file ? Or are there better ways to solve
this ?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar at kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk