[ic] language changed UI admin files

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Sep 29 18:49:08 EDT 2003

Quoting Eric Bont (eric_bont at hotmail.com):
> I have made some changes in customer_view.html from the UI. I have placed
> this changed version at /pages/admin/ and my admin uses this file correct.
>
> Problem: I log in from the Admin with for example language=France or
> German.
> >From that time on when I use the page customer_view the language in my
> >Admin
> changes to US. It seems that when you place a changed (or original) UI-file
> in the directory pages/admin/ this file always automaticly uses the
> US-language.  How can I change this ?
>

>From the shell:

	cp ICDIR/lib/UI/pages/admin/.??* CATDIR/pages/admin

That will put the .access and .autoload files in that directory, which
brings in the [mm-locale] usertag for the page. I don't remember why it
is there instead of in the page init code -- perhaps Racke remembers.

In any case, copy over .access and .autoload and you should be good.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman