[ic] language changed UI admin files

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 23:47:05 EDT 2003

I have made some changes in customer_view.html from the UI. I have placed
this changed version at /pages/admin/ and my admin uses this file correct.

Problem: I log in from the Admin with for example language=France or German.
>From that time on when I use the page customer_view the language in my Admin
changes to US. It seems that when you place a changed (or original) UI-file
in the directory pages/admin/ this file always automaticly uses the
US-language.  How can I change this ?

Thanks,

Eric