[ic] Mod_Interchange and images - with catalog at root

Gary Norton gnorton at broadgap.com
Mon Apr 12 12:42:40 EDT 2004

When using mod_interchange with a catalog at root ("/") how should images be
handled?

I spent some time with this the other day and could not get it to display
the images properly. I think this is because it kept trying to have
interchange deliver the images.

Eventually I just went to a short catalog name and then referenced my images
from root explicitly.

Obviously I was doing something wrong, but I could not get it working before
the holiday and have since lost my train of thought.

Any ideas before I dive back into this?

Thanks in advance.
-Gary