[ic] Mod_Interchange and images - with catalog at root

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Mon Apr 12 12:46:20 EDT 2004

> From: interchange-users-bounces at icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-
> bounces at icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of Gary Norton
>
> When using mod_interchange with a catalog at root ("/") how should
images
> be
> handled?
>
> I spent some time with this the other day and could not get it to
display
> the images properly. I think this is because it kept trying to have
> interchange deliver the images.
>
> Eventually I just went to a short catalog name and then referenced my
> images
> from root explicitly.
>
> Obviously I was doing something wrong, but I could not get it working
> before
> the holiday and have since lost my train of thought.
>
> Any ideas before I dive back into this?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> -Gary

Hi Gary,

In the latest mod_interchange there is a directive called
'OrdinaryFileList'.  You place it inside the <Location> directive with a
list of directories that should be served by Apache, not Interchange.
Mine looks like this:

<Location />
        SetHandler interchange-handler
        InterchangeServer 127.0.0.1:7786
        DropRequestList /default.ida /x.ida /cmd.exe /root.exe
        OrdinaryFileList /images/ /interchange-5/ /js/ /classes/
</Location>

Good luck,
-Ron