[ic] mv_credit_card_valid: Authorizenet error

Barry Newman packet at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 20:28:15 EDT 2004

  Using authorize.net and IC 5.2 . I want to settle payment once order
ships, so I turned SETTLE_TRANSACTION on and now when I go to ship the
order from the admin order interface I get the following error message:

 mv_credit_card_valid: Authorizenet error: A valid referenced
transaction ID is required.. Please call in your order or try again.
settle_transaction: Order ID 040805080144558 settle operation failed.
Reason: Authorizenet error: A valid referenced transaction ID is
required.. Please call in your order or try again.

 Not sure what is happening here, plz  , any assistance I would be
grateful for. Thanks

Barry Newman