[ic] what gives? "You have been unsubscribed from theinterchange-users mailing list"

John Rennie john.rennie at thechampagneshop.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 12:30:08 EDT 2004

Hi Tom,

You're not the only one!

I've had the same message twice in the last couple of months or so.
Again, it was for no reason that I knew of. I did email listadmin
(via the address on the mailing list re-subscribe page) on the
second occasion, to see if I could get any insight, but no reply.
(Partly I was worried I might have some virus that hadn't been picked
up.)

I suspect bounces are thrown away, so there's very little for the list
administrator to tell us. It would be nice to know, though.

Anyone else had this? Can listadmin tell us if this is common?

John.