[ic] Rewrite problems in admin

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Wed Dec 1 23:43:42 EST 2004

   I think I ran into this same problem when I was trying to get my rewrites to
work
to clean up my URLs.  And I think, as I recall, lines such as these should help.

The following is in my .htaccess.

RewriteRule     ^admin/item_edit$ /~YourHome/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/$1$2  [L,NS,PT]
RewriteRule     ^admin/flex_editor$ /~YourHome/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/$1$2  [L,NS,PT]

Most likely someone else knows more and/or has a better solution, but if nothing
else
that could be a start.

Jon