[ic] Dealer pricing but no Quanties

john sar jsar555 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 13:40:42 EST 2004

I am trying to get dealer pricing to work with out
quanties.  I have a user in my db setup as a dealer
(dealer=1)  I have the price and the whole sale price
filled in on the  item, however, when the user goes to
the item, they always see the normal price, not the
wholesale price.

Here is a clip from my catalog.cfg, can someone help
me.  I am running interchange-5.0.1-1 (from rpm)

If I need to upgrade to fix this, that is ok.
Please let know,
John

(below is the clip from catalog.cfg)

Profile dealer <<EOR
{
        CommonAdjust   pricing:q1: ;:sale_price,
;:price, ;$, :related, ==:opti

#       CommonAdjust pricing:q1:
;:wholesale;:wholesale:mv_sku,;$==:options
        NonTaxableField => 'nontaxable',
}
EOR

## This should match the default direct setting below
this paragraph
Profile default CommonAdjust   "pricing:q5,q10
;:sale_price, ;:price, ;$, :rela
Profile default NonTaxableField
Profile default PriceField 0

CommonAdjust   pricing:q1: ;:sale_price, ;:price, ;$,
:related, ==:options
PriceField     0