[ic] Linux label printers

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:26:16 EST 2004

Andy's post about label printers reminded me to write this, but I
didn't want to hijack his thread.

I'm planning on switching from Windows and its USPS and FedEx shipping
software to Linux and IC for my shipping workstation.  I'm hoping to
use some of the tags posted to the list to be able to print USPS and
FedEx shipping labels, but I'm having trouble finding a thermal label
printer that will work in Linux.  Does anyone have a recommendation?

Also, if anyone is interested in a Zebra LP 2844 that works great in
Windows but I can't get to work in Linux, let me know.  A few rolls of
labels too.

- Grant