[ic] Anyone using Seagull Bartender label printing?

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Mon Dec 6 23:34:25 EST 2004

> Quoting Jon <prtyof5 at attglobal.net>:
>
> > > Hi Folks,
> > >
> > > Is anyone using Seagull Bartender via interchange for label printing, I am
> > > currently using a Dymo machine and some code posted by someone else but
> > would
> > > like to move to a Citizen CLP-521 thermal printer (which I already have).
> > >
> > > If anyone could recommend anything else to print with a CLP-521 then I
> > would
> > > be interested in that as well?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Andy.
> > >

> >   This may be a dumb question but what shipping method FedEx, UPS, USPS, or
> > ??
> >
> > Jon
>
> Hi Jon,
>
> Only looking to print out the shipping address, nothing else, so it is not
> courier specific.
>
> Andy.

  I use the LP 2844 Zebra printer.  I was at BestBuy the other day and noticed
some others that looked similar to the Zebra; at least for the label size.  I
wonder
if those would work.  Not sure if you read the spawned thread from your original
post.
There was a mention of the FedEx Business Perl package as well as a reference to
printing to the Zebra printer.

Jon