[ic] Customer/Admin not working

Gilberto Valentin unix4linux at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 8 10:05:19 EST 2004

Hello All,

I just installed Interchange 5.2.0 on RedHat Enterprise 3.0.  I can
start interchange just fine and restart but when I hit the link and get
to the Customer/Admin screen I can't do anything there.  If I click on
Customer Entrance or Admin Interface it looks like it is trying to do
something but then I get the following error:

We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please
try again soon.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?  I also did try restarting it but
no luck.

Thanks
Tito