[ic] problem with mod_interchange

Wed Dec 8 12:29:36 EST 2004

Hi:

I am trying to get the mod_interchange module running on my Debian box.
I am using Apache 1.3.33 and Interchange 5.2.

My catalog.cfg says the following:
Catalog       test /var/lib/interchange/catalogs/test /shop/test

I inserted the following into my httpd.conf:
LoadModule interchange_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_interchange.so

<Location /shop/test>
         SetHandler interchange-handler
         InterchangeServer /var/run/interchange.sock
</Location>

When trying to connect with my browser I get an "Internal Server Error".

The apache error log gives me the following error:

[Wed Dec  8 10:17:38 2004] [error] (2)No such file or directory: access
to /shop/test failed for 10.10.10.119, reason: Connection failed

Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Gregor