Betr.: Re: [ic] Customer/Admin not working

J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema' j.vandijk at attema.nl
Thu Dec 9 03:14:03 EST 2004

Hi,

We (re)start IC as follows:

[root at att6 root]# su -c "/usr/local/interchange-5.3.0/bin/interchange
-r" interch

bash: /root/.bashrc: Permission denied
Killing Interchange server 8788 with TERM.

Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V5.3.0
Running with old signals.
Configuring catalog attema530...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:attema_alg...done.
Configuring catalog bcat530...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:attema_bcat...done.
Configuring catalog ecat530...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:attema_ecat...done.
Configuring catalog exintranet...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:intranet...done.
Configuring catalog intranet...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:intranet...done.
Interchange server started in UNIX mode(s) (process id 29547)
[root at att6 root]#

Do you see  messages like these ?

Jan van Dijk

>Hi Brian,
>
>Thanks for the info but I did install a non-threaded perl.  I took a
>look at the link you sent me and I did everything that was on that
>page.  Unfortunately I can't seem to still get those two links to
work.
>The error.log is not complaining about anything either.  Any other
>suggestions?
>
>On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 10:41, Brian Kaney wrote:
>> On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 10:05, Gilberto Valentin wrote:
>> >
>> > We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
>> > We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand.
Please