Betr.: Re: [ic] Customer/Admin not working

Tito unix4linux at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 9 06:09:23 EST 2004

Hmmm....for some reason I can't start interchange that way so this is
what I do and what I get.  This does start interchange up finally but I
still get the same error when I hit the links.

[interch at www ~]$ cd /var/www/html/bin/
[interch at www bin]$ ls
compile_link  configdump  config_prog  dump  expire  expireall  findtags
ic_mod_perl  interchange  localize  makecat  offline  restart  update
[interch at www bin]$ perl interchange
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V5.2.0
Configuring catalog foundation...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:test_foundation...done.
Interchange server started in UNIX mode(s) (process id 29268)
[interch at www bin]$