[ic] Freebsd 5.2.0 and Interchange 5,2

dhenao at tampabay.rr.com dhenao at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 10 11:50:30 EST 2004

Hi,

I updated my server from Freebsd 4.10 to 5.2. After a hard time, I was able to make interchange work in Freebsd 4.10. Now in 5.2, the compilation went perfectly, and it is working properly, but I ran into a problem when I run makecat. Interchange is not creating the tables. I check the error.log, and everything seems to be ok. In addition, I check out installation problems, and I could not find any. I tried to find information through your website to find past question in google, but I was not able to find anything. It seems to be a problem with DBD:mysql, but I just don't know how to fix it. I don't want to create the tables manually. If I copy the tables from my backup. Should it work?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Diego