[ic] failpage not working

Tom tom at ecnow.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 09:36:58 EST 2004

> Hi:
>
> I want to create a multi-page checkout from. But I can't get the
> mv_failpage working. I want to return to the same page when some fields
> are not filled out. But I am always forwarded to the next page
> ("checkout-step2").
>
> This is the form on my first fage:
>
> <form action="[process]" method="post">
> <input type=hidden NAME=mv_todo value=submit>
> <input type=hidden NAME=mv_action        value=return>
> <input type=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage      value="checkout-step2">
> <input type=hidden NAME=mv_failpage      value="checkout-step1">
> <input type=hidden name=mv_form_profile  value="check_this">
>
> [set check_this]
> 	fname=required
> 	lname=required
> 	address1=required
> 	&fatal=yes
> [/set]

Doh. maybe I should have checked the archives before I posted my last question.

[set check_this]
 	&fail=checkout-step1
 	fname=required
 	lname=required
 	address1=required
 	&fatal=yes
[/set]

works for me in this situation. I was getting similar inconsistent results from what is specified in the documentation.

Cheers,

Tom