[ic] quantity pricing

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Mon Feb 16 13:56:27 EST 2004

Quoting k (palazani at gmx.net):
> Mike Heins wrote:
> >
> > There are more efficient ways via item-calc if you pre-open the
> > pricing, variants, and products table with [perl tables="..."].
>
> Ok, thats what I'm trying but I can't get it to work.
>
> For example:
>
> [item-list]
> [perl tables="products variants"] # pre-open tables [/perl]
> [item-calc]
>     $variants_price = ([item-data variants price]);
>     return $variants_price;
> [/item-calc]
> [/item-list]
>
> Returns nothing.

I think you are misunderstanding. I don't know why you insist
on using [item-data variants price] instead of the regular
[item-price] tag. And I was showing you the equivalent
of $Tag->price({ code => '[item-code]', quantity => 10});

You don't need to preopen the table for every item, only
once above the list.

Usually if you have quanitity pricing going, you would need
to preopen "pricing" as well.

You might need to get a consultant involved to nail this down,
but it shouldn't be too hard if you use $Tag->... stuff instead
of trying to embed [item-...] stuff.

Good luck.

--
Mike Heins