[ic] A good interchange book? A walk through for 5.0?

Kip Lawrence kip at jkcrafts.com
Tue Feb 24 16:26:22 EST 2004

I'm pretty new to interchange 5. I've got it installed and am ready to go.

What I'm looking for is a book or document that explain the basics of
how everything works. There is a wealth of information on the website
and in the email archives. Do I have to pick through all of it to figure
out what is going on?

Interchange seems completely configurable which is great but that makes
it hard for a beginner to figure out the basics. The foundation is a
great start but I'd like to build my site from scratch. Does some kind
of walk through of the backend exist?

Thanks for any information on this.

Kip