[ic] Problem with Admin

Rolf rolf at melbourne.net
Thu Jan 1 18:02:22 EST 2004

Anybody help, with an admin access problem, I am using SuSe 9.0 with
apache 2.06
in the error logs when I try to log into admin I get this
I have tried on interchange early versions and still same
problem(including version 1 of apache)

 [02/January/2004:09:58:04 +3500] test /cgi-bin/test/admin/index.html
Runtime error: ichelp import failed: sdbm store returned -1, errno 22,
key "kaccess.main" at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm
line 485, <IN> line 3.

In the apache logs I get the usual 500 error
Error message:
Premature end of script headers: test.pl

I have noticed that it does not carry the cookie thing which you get
when you log into the demo
for admin

/admin/index.html
My log in.