[ic] Problem with Admin

cbcurrier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Fri Jan 2 10:46:57 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-01 at 18:02, Rolf wrote:
> Anybody help, with an admin access problem, I am using SuSe 9.0 with
> apache 2.06
> in the error logs when I try to log into admin I get this
> I have tried on interchange early versions and still same
> problem(including version 1 of apache)
>
>  [02/January/2004:09:58:04 +3500] test /cgi-bin/test/admin/index.html
> Runtime error: ichelp import failed: sdbm store returned -1, errno 22,
> key "kaccess.main" at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm
> line 485, <IN> line 3.
>
> In the apache logs I get the usual 500 error
> Error message:
> Premature end of script headers: test.pl
>
> I have noticed that it does not carry the cookie thing which you get
> when you log into the demo
> for admin
>
> /admin/index.html
> My log in.
>
> /admin/login.html?id=yvmz62tr&mv_pc=9

Check to be sure you have gdbm compiled with perl. This is necessary.
Sounds like you are working through the same issues several of us went
through over the past few weeks.

Again be sure gdbm is installed. otherwise if you choose not to use GDB
which isn't the best decision, then delete all but the first line of
content from ichelp.txt in the products section of the cataolg you are
working with. then restart.

C.B. Currier