[ic] Placing components in the main content area of the page

Mike Kang interchange at thedesignpeople.com
Mon Jan 19 18:58:05 EST 2004

Question: Does anyone know of a way to insert components and their
associated scratchpad variables into the main content area of of a page.
Basically adding components to the page on-the-fly as it were without having
to pre-set up component areas for them.  When I try and just dump the
appropriate [control-set] and [control] codes in there it messes up the
order of any components that follow the content area (as expected)  I was
just wondering if there was a way.  Currently I'm basically just having to
copy and paste the component code directly into the content area, which is
the simplest solutions but not as maintainable.

Thanks
Mike K.