[ic] Using an image for Remove checkbox

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Tue Jan 20 13:47:19 EST 2004

I'd like to replace the "Remove" checkbox on the shopping cart with an
image. Just changing the input type to image and adding a source broke
it.

Mailing list searches showed one way from Racke to do it (
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2000-September/
000547.html ), but when clicking my image, I got a strange error page.

Here's the original code with the checkbox:

<INPUT TYPE=checkbox NAME="[quantity-name]"
onClick="this.form.action='[process-target]', this.form.submit()"
VALUE=0>

Anyone have an idea of how to make this work?

Thanks,

Josh
--
Josh Lavin