[ic] location of product variant selection

Hal Phillips hbphillips at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 20 18:40:25 EST 2004

I have installed the interchange catalog and have a question.  When I select
the category of Paintbrushes for instance, I get a page that has a selection
of paintbrushes, price and a buy now button.  If there are several variants
of the brush, these are not visible or displayed if the person buys from that
buy now link. When the  the item is selected and a second page is displayed
with the variants.  How do I display the variants on the first page, or have
the first page be a linking page, without the buy selector, and have the
second page as the page with the information and variants and the buy now.

I think there was a linking page in tallyman that did not show the buy not
button.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks Hal