[ic] 5.0.0 order_view.html error

Ray Stanz Sales at mirajewelry.com
Thu Jan 22 20:21:52 EST 2004

I was just upgraded from 4.9.9 to 5.0.0

Upon doing so, the following started showing up in my error.log

mjewelry /cgi-bin/mjewelry/admin/order_view.html Unknown field
name 'separate_address' used in tag sql-param
mjewelry /cgi-bin/mjewelry/admin/order_view.html Unknown field
name 'separate_address' used in tag if-sql-param

These are generated by going into admin and viewing any “order xxxxx” details.

There doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with viewing the information, it
just generates the above two lines in the log every time I view the details of
any pending order after the 5.0.0 install.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Any help in fixing this would be greatly
appreciated.

Ray