[ic] Font size selection with [more]

doug1 at ultimatepassage.com doug1 at ultimatepassage.com
Sun Jan 25 01:35:21 EST 2004

 > On Jan 24, 2004, at 8:57 PM, doug1 at ultimatepassage.com wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Recently I was asked to increase the font size on the bottom of the
> > results page.  The font size increase does work on the first line but
> > not
> > the line containing the page numbers and First and Last
> >
> > This there a simple solution to this issue?
> >
> > Here's the relevent code:
> >
> > <BLOCKQUOTE>
> > [msg arg.0="[matches]" arg.1="[match-count]"]Matches %s of %s
> > found.[/msg]
> > <BR>[more]<BR>
> > </BLOCKQUOTE>
> > [/more-list]
> >
> > As a side note, I tried googling for this but googling with the word
> > "more" is useless.
> >
> > Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> >
> > Bruce
>
> It looks like your code should work, but it would be nice to see the
> output. Maybe the [more] tag is putting in some other HTML.
>
> --
> Josh Lavin
> Kingdom Design   http://www.kdw.us/

Here's the resulting HTML code:

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Matches 1-50 of 77 found.
<BR><STRONG>1</STRONG> <A
HREF="http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/up/scan/MM=ee29f44d984cdb0d1785f7bdff2572$
<A
HREF="http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/up/scan/MM=ee29f44d984cdb0d1785f7bdff2572$
<A
HREF="http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/up/scan/MM=ee29f44d984cdb0d1785f7bdff2572$
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Page 1 is the proper size.  Page 2, Next and Last are the original size.
It almost seems as if the </STRONG> has the same effect as a </font>.

Perhaps some html guru could confirm that for me.

Thanks,
Bruce