[ic] Font size selection with [more]

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Mon Jan 26 14:10:56 EST 2004

On Jan 25, 2004, at 12:35 AM, doug1 at ultimatepassage.com wrote:

> Here's the resulting HTML code:
>
> <BLOCKQUOTE>
> Matches 1-50 of 77 found.
> <BR><STRONG>1</STRONG> <A
> HREF="http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/up/scan/
> MM=ee29f44d984cdb0d1785f7bdff2572$
> <A
> HREF="http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/up/scan/
> MM=ee29f44d984cdb0d1785f7bdff2572$
> <A
> HREF="http://www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/up/scan/
> MM=ee29f44d984cdb0d1785f7bdff2572$
> </BLOCKQUOTE>
>
> Page 1 is the proper size.  Page 2, Next and Last are the original
> size.
> It almost seems as if the </STRONG> has the same effect as a </font>.
>
> Perhaps some html guru could confirm that for me.
>
> Thanks,
> Bruce

No, </strong> won't cancel anything but <strong>.

Your code printout got cut off, but assuming there are no other tags, I
would have a look at my style sheet, to see if anything is effecting
this part.

You might also try using a style like <blockquote
style="font-size:125%;"> your code here </blockquote>, rather than the
font tag, which is deprecated.

--
Josh Lavin
Kingdom Design   http://www.kdw.us/