[ic] how to override profile - recompute_transaction

Akash Shah ic_user at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 02:16:02 EDT 2004

hi,

ic 5.2.0

this question has been asked before, but could not find an answer for it in
the list.

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2004-February/038056.html

my hosting provider does not allow me to modify the interchange
installation. I have customized some of the pages for my catalog admin by
copying the files into
$CATROOT/pages/admin
and modifying it as per my requirements.

For recompute_transaction profile - is there any way to override it by
defining something under $CATROOT ?

Thx..
- Akash