[ic] UI not handling images

Sean Benton manager at bgsn.net
Thu Jul 15 01:42:29 EDT 2004

Hi Bob,
Yep I had this problem too well at least I think it may be the same problem,

I haven't solved it completly but i found if you look at the widget
properties for area::image you can get set the directory of your images
in the advanced tab "directory" field , this makes the images available
in that directory apear in the drop down box for (Image) but yet again
when you go back to the same record after selecting an image  and saving
the record the image field is blank,  ( This is a definate code problem )
I gave up as it was not of  huge importance at the time and just changed
the area::image widget to a text entry type , which solved it for me,
for the moment , the origianl concept would be very nice if it worked ,
but as I have different image dirs , with out an additional option drop
down for a directory its a bit under developed.
I think that you will find that there will be a problem with the loading
code for that widget / field but I havent realy looked very deep into it.
Let us know if you solve it

Regards
Sean