[ic] Forcing SSL on a particular page

Daniel Davenport ddavenport at newagedigital.com
Tue Jul 20 10:33:30 EDT 2004

(Sorry for taking so long to reply....someone seems to have switched mail
servers without telling me.  :P  I haven't had mail for about 4 days.)

According to the docs, the "ExtraSecure" directive cuts off access to
AlwaysSecure'd pages unless the browser is using HTTPS.  Use it like this...

  ExtraSecure yes

...and hope that that hasn't changed.  :)

/me