[ic] ad_tracking--mike h

Steve Streich sstreich at streichs.com
Wed Jul 21 12:28:52 EDT 2004

How would one go about making a donation for the work preformed. Even tho I
may not be interested in the current module, I may still be quite interested
in donating for a good cause.
I've been using IC for a couple years and feel the cost I have invested so
far ($0.00) has been very reasonable.
Steve